View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 10:55 PM   #14
Kali Yuga
Professional Contrarian
Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kali Yuga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 No Touchie
Thanks for doing a bunch of hard work, anurag & co.

I'm pretty well convinced of the accuracy of the claim, due to the large volume of titles used in the comparison. I am a little surprised though, since Bezos has stated publicly that they don't use their ebooks to drive Kindle device sales; i.e. their goal is to earn a profit off of the actual ebooks. Not really sure how lower prices accomplishes that, unless they're just taking a short-term hit in order to gain long-term dominance....
Kali Yuga is offline   Reply With Quote