View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 05:03 PM   #25
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprilbeginnings
Okay I found a new snag........ I converted a book and thought it was all nice and dandy..... appears it only converted 31 pages......... ha ha, well this book is longer than 31 pages............. how do I get this thing to convert the whole book?
What format was the book in?

BD5 seems to currently have problem with linked HTML files, it takes the root and ignores the rest. I have had to build consolidated HTML files to get around this problem. Also CSS seem to dive it to fits at times.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote