View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 12:00 PM   #13
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
In that case that's fine, but are you sure that is compatible with the terms and conditions you signed up to with your ISP? YMMV, but I know that if I did that I'd most certainly be in violation of those terms.
That is between you and your ISP and irrelevant for the questions.

And the ansver is hard to find. Contracts sometimes say one thing and practice or explicit or implicit permission another. See thing like the FON project were ISP providers seems to accept the people share their connection.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote