View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 11:37 AM   #11
jbjb
Somewhat clueless
jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbjb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Except that some of us (me included) leave a connection open specifically for the use of the public. They are more than welcome to use that connection without prior permission.
In that case that's fine, but are you sure that is compatible with the terms and conditions you signed up to with your ISP? YMMV, but I know that if I did that I'd most certainly be in violation of those terms.

/JB
jbjb is offline   Reply With Quote