View Single Post
Old 01-11-2014, 02:10 PM   #52
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB1972 View Post
Self-pubbed so it might make sense to have all but the latest free (or to continue to rotate the free ones) to get noticed.
I think we seriously need a sticky from the moderators, clarifying policy. The title of this forum includes "No Self-Promotion." My interpretation of that is that an author cannot appear here, offering a discount on a book that they, themselves wrote. Joe Hill cannot place a post saying "NOS4A2 is on sale this week."

High Howey is a self-published author. When his ebooks go on sale, my interpretation of the rules of the forum are that anybody except Hugh Howey can start a thread here announcing it.

Am I getting this correct?