Thread: Nook HD+ covers
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 08:11 PM   #20
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by cortman View Post
It isn't real leather at all. It's PU leather- leather backing with a polyurethane embossed coating on top. Kind of chintzy, but I wanted something cheap. And that it does seem to be. You're welcome for the link.
OK, that's sort of what I thought. It's just that the description said it was leather. Still a decent looking case though. I love my poetic Dura Book case and it's just PU leather too.

- Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote