Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 09:37 PM   #251
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.jiminrussell is at one with the great books of the world.

Device: kobo Aura One, Forma, Elipsa, Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
No one who has touched the Aura has mentioned this so far so I'm hoping this is just one person's personal preferances. The Goodereader review videos raved about the new back so I hope I will like it as well.
I like the shape of the back, it does make it easy to hold but it would be better I think if it had the same texture as the glo back rather than the smooth plastic, but it is okay as it is in my opinion. In any case I will be getting a cover so it will be the feel of the cover I get that will be important to me.

One change I don't think I like is the fact the scroll bar at the bottom of the library is gone, you have to navigate by swiping left and right and just realized swiping up and down also goes from one page to another. I don't keep that many books on my device and it goes from page to page very quickly so not that big a deal for me but for someone who might have hundreds of books it might be a bit of a drag to no longer have the scroll bar, but if you are looking for a specific book then using search is faster anyway.

Al in all I am very pleased with it though, the screen and the front light are fantastic, and it is definitely more responsive / faster than my glo.
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote