View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 01:42 PM   #23
GlenBarrington
Cheese Whiz
GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GlenBarrington ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Tab A 10.1(2019), Pixel 6a.
Quote:
Originally Posted by weedfreak View Post
Rather more contentiously I sit happily in the group that, if there were no free ebooks available, I would go to the dark web and still get them free. I assume you would regard that as so wrong that it might make the bundles thing less wrong - perhaps.
I think not paying people for their artistic work is sleazy, especially when you seem willing to pay quite a bit for a device to view that stolen material on. I hope I never lose my wallet around you.
GlenBarrington is offline   Reply With Quote