View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 04:10 AM   #41
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartveld View Post
Are there any more of you who have installed 2.3.2? I'm still on the fence, but this fontsize-turns-minuscule-at-new-chapter thing is driving me nuts. Reading through this thread experiences are diverse, so I would like to hear more before I take the plunge.
I'm using 2.3.2. No problems for me... but then, I wasn't experiencing the font size thing in 2.3.1...
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote