View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 11:46 PM   #36
Iznogood
Guru
Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iznogood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, kindle paperwhite
Even though it's been a couple of days since Alex sent me a message informing me that I had won, I still can't believe that I won. I usually don't win.

I have been pondering purchasing a kindle for a while now, so the paperwhite is a most welcome and appreciated gift. My sister has a kindle and she's very happy with it. I'm sure I'll like my kindle too.

Thanks to mobileread for a wonderful mystery and a wonderful prize.

Iznogood is offline   Reply With Quote