View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 07:23 AM   #7
Turnstone
Zealot
Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turnstone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
I had the same problems with my Kobo Touch. Tried everything (different computers, different cables etc.) and finally contacted the customer service. They recommended a factory reset, but with no results. In the end it seemed that the USB port of the Kobo was broken and I could exchange it for a new one at the shop where I bought it!
Turnstone is offline   Reply With Quote