View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 03:42 AM   #30
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
My first computer was an IBM PCjr when they first came out in 1983 or 84. The first thing I did when I got it home was to take it apart . I had an extra drive for it, figured out how to hook up my huge console stereo to it so I had my version of ghetto surround sound while playing King's Quest loooooong before anyone even thought about having more speakers for their computers, let alone coming from behind and in front of you. Heck, most people didn't have computers to begin with. 1200 baud modems for bbs boards, would be painful to deal with today. I still have it around here too, I could never bring myself to part with it.

And I'm tempted to get a cheap tablet, not even because I even need one, but for just another techie toy. They're now getting cheap enough I can justify getting one just for that reason.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote