View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 03:16 AM   #21478
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Afrin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrin_%28nasal_spray%29) nasal spray will stop a nosebleed fast! Until you get mad enough to visit the doctor, keep a bottle with you!
Those don't seem to be available in the Netherlands . The only anti-nosebleed things I could find were a sort of caps you can stuff in your nose to stop the bleeding. Luckily the nosebleeds are at the back of my nose and since I sleep on my back the blood runs into my throat.

I was thinking that since it happens mostly at night and the bleeding happens at the back of my nose/top of my throat it might be caused by how I breathe through my nose at night (combined with colder air).
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote