View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 09:32 AM   #13
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Can't drag and drop

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Why are you using "Paste" at all? Just drag and drop the files in Windows Explorer. That works fine.
It won't let me drag and drop or paste. However, Windows Media Player did sync all my music to the KFHD7-32 from the PC. For some reason only SOME of my pictures show in WMP and only those could be synced. I tried adding directories of pictures to WMP but they didn't take.

Adobe has all my pictures but won't let me copy them or drag them to the KFHD7-32.

The reason may be that the KFHD7-32 shows as a "Music Player" icon and not as a removable disc under "Computer." I use Windows 7 64 bit which may cause this appearance.

Last edited by sirmaru; 11-07-2012 at 09:35 AM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote