View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 03:50 PM   #11
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@Serpentine - there is a little secret trick not many will know about that in the 0.5.905 beta. If you *ctrl* click on the Find/Replace/Replace All/Count buttons then it will force the scope to be current file, without changing the dropdown. So I permanently leave my dropdown set to all files, and then on the rare occasion I want to reduce the scope (like replacing within a stylesheet) I just ctrl+click on the buttons. That way I don't accidentally forget to restore the scope dropdown afterwards...
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote