View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 06:50 PM   #57
Woodstonian
Connoisseur
Woodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the party

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Home Button gone

I would be interested in knowing the impact of the removal of the Home Button. I have a KTouch and I very seldom use this button. However, I'm not sure how I would accomplish what I do use it for if I didn't have it. First, while reading a book, I get to the Home Page by pressing the Home Button. I know I can also get there by tapping the centre of the screen then tapping "<--Home", so I don't really need the Home Button there. Once on the Home Page, I tap Library then Reading Stats ... how do I easily get back to the Home Page then to the book I'm reading without the Home Button? Is there anything new in the Glo firmware?
Woodstonian is offline   Reply With Quote