View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 06:40 PM   #7
quisvir
Addict
quisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animalsquisvir is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle PW2
Awesome! Great job Morkl, on this as well as on your homescreen mod! Some karma coming your way

I am no css expert, but I see nothing wrong with the small-caps definitions. So my guess would be that the reader lib itself can't actually handle small-caps in @font-face (which seems silly, but I have no better explanation).

By the way, how did you get it to log the css? I wanted to try that myself, but I didn't see what I could do with LogAdapter.debug right away.

Last edited by quisvir; 01-14-2012 at 06:46 PM.
quisvir is offline   Reply With Quote