View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 04:20 PM   #16
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
But let me ask another question about the original post. If I follow a link to a freebie/discount and "purchase" the freebie, they get a "commission" but if I stay on Amazon and find something else to purchase, they get additional commission (for want of a more exact term) even though they did not like to this new item?
Correct - it applies to all purchases made during that visit to Amazon, not just to the product linked to. That's why people use affiliate links for "free" books.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote