View Single Post
Old 03-15-2008, 02:00 PM   #7
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
picking a side and jumping

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Hey, no fence sitting; the poll is for the present.
ok ok if you insist i have only an eb1150 for the present.

as nrapallo and lmarie have said, what i *really* want is a new eb1150 with e-ink screen (and lighter). i don't care about the backlight, actually i prefer not to have one. color would be nice, but not *necessary* ; few of the books i read in paper have any color besides the cover. if eb1150 doesn't make one before i decide i can afford to get myself a *really* *expensive* present, i will get a Cybook Gen3.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote