Thread: Touch Nook STR Sync?
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 01:00 PM   #10
negris123
Zealot
negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.negris123 taught Chuck Norris how to fight.

Device: nook
I never had to use the sync feature before, but now that I have the NC and the Touch, I have been using it and it can be a little frustrating.

From what I have tried, these are the steps I need to take to sync both devices:

This example is to sync the book that I am currently reading

I have to make sure I exit the book in the first device
Before opening that same book in the second device, I have to sync the library on the second device, then open the book

Otherwise, it won't open in the same page: for example, if I don't exit the book on the first device, even though I sync on the second, it won't open on the page I was reading

Hope this doesn't sound confusing, but the main point is that it not automatic at all. I don't use the apps so I am not sure how it works on those.
negris123 is offline   Reply With Quote