View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 05:23 PM   #1
UpSpin
Enthusiast
UpSpin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitUpSpin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitUpSpin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitUpSpin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitUpSpin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitUpSpin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitUpSpin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitUpSpin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitUpSpin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitUpSpin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitUpSpin with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: Sony PRS-650
Lightbulb PDF Reader Review and Guide: View, Optimize and Create PDF files

PDF Reader Review and Guide: View, Optimize and Create PDF files

Preamble
  • I made a lot of screenshots from the eReader display to show what I’m talking about and how it looks like. Remember, the screenshots use JPEG compression and you view it on your usual LCD. So the difference between some settings looks less impressive on your LC-Display than it will on the eReaders eInk display.
  • My native language is German, thus some sentences may sound funny, ignore it or help me to improve it
  • I just wrote down what I know but if you have some further tips or know some handy tools, feel free to tell it us and I’ll add it here.

Index
  1. PDF overview, pros and cons
  2. Review of the eReader PDF Viewer
  3. Optimize view on the Reader
  4. Optimize the PDF file
  5. Worklog, from a physical book to a finished eReader optimized PDF

Last edited by UpSpin; 05-20-2011 at 06:12 PM.
UpSpin is offline   Reply With Quote