View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 08:20 AM   #14
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
@liquid2000 - give this version a try. You will need to go into the configuration for the B&N plugin after installing and tick the checkbox I have added for appending the TOC. I decided not to try to strip the page numbers from the TOC, maybe someone would find them useful anyways so easier to just leave them in there. Let me know if this does what you want and I will officially release it.

Last edited by kiwidude; 05-20-2011 at 08:54 AM. Reason: Remove attachment as officially released
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote