View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 07:59 PM   #5
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by spear View Post
The one thing I found frustrating (and maybe this is possible and I simply haven't figured out how to do it yet) is that we can download into the device, but not upload out of it. (for instance if I accidently erased the copy on my pc hard drive, it would be nice to upload the books on the reader to restore that copy so I can keep the memory of the device somewaht clean. This is a hypothetical).

That's all folks!
You can place the card in a card reader and copy the folder containing the book to your pc for a backup. There is a utility listed on my site that can be used to reverse the folder of data back into an IMP file but generally it is best to keep the original IMP file for a backup (if you have it).

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote