View Single Post
Old 09-28-2010, 11:53 AM   #7
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldolse View Post
There don't appear to be any floating images in the linked article, so I'm wondering if there is actually a bug in Calibre somewhere.
I tested his page by just saving the page/html out of FireFox, dragging the index.html into Calibre and viewing. That worked correctly. I assume the EPUB conversion would have been fine, too. His problem was the conversion to mobi. I tried that conversion and confirmed the problem. Kovid posted that floating images weren't supported in the mobi conversion. I didn't go any further, but if there aren't any floating images, maybe it's a bug in the mobi conversion code?
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote