View Single Post
Old 10-21-2007, 03:59 PM   #14
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hi, guys,
Melbourne is the problem here... specifically, Melbourne IT. They were my server owners, established when Earthlink, my old ISP, transferred its server functions to Melbourne IT in (you guessed it) Australia. I had nothing but problems with them, which eventually forced me to transfer my registration to Network Solutions.

However, due to Melbourne's general malaise and incompetence, some ISPs somehow haven't gotten the word to change the IP address... and it's been weeks now.

If you're having this problem, you should get in touch with your ISP. I will in turn try to get in touch with Melbourne and straighten out whatever poblem they're having. Hopefully, everyone will be able to see the site again soon. And in the meantime, I may look into the possibility of a mirror site on another ISP account.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote