View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 01:52 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMa View Post
Hi,
The title of the thread explains the question roughly.
For me, I use something like Tribute Roman, EB Garamond, Caslon or Crimson Pro for things like Lovecraft or horror/Sci-Fi books, and something like Bookerly or Caecilia for other subjects books.
I may as well change fonts while reading while one annoys me too much, or while it seems unclear (I have very sharp eyes, and I hope they'll sell devices with 500 ppi screens soon).

And you?
Personally, I tend to use one font for most books. If I need more glyphs where a book for example uses multiple quotes in Greek or Enochian, I will switch fonts. Most fonts that are not intended for eInk tend to be too light so I will use the demi-bold variants or manually modify the font which is not all that much fun.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote