View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 03:25 PM   #75
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherCat View Post
Oh, I just assumed that as you gave what appeared to be thought by you to be authoritative account in response to my post, in which I clearly stated applied to my own country, I just assumed that you must know what country that was.
Global data is widely available. Usually from eInk itself, detailing how many panels they sell each quarter.
Country by country varies, depending on the size of the market. Most countries it isn't.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote