View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 10:19 PM   #65
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
eReaders are still selling in substantial numbers, otherwise we wouldn't be seeing new ones regularly...
They may very well be in other places but my post very specifically referred to my own country (so On the ereader front it has got to the stage around here that there have been so few new ones sold for so long now that...).

My information comes from the "horse's mouth", speaking to the retailers. If you have information for around here rather than for elsewhere I would be interested to see it.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote