View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 08:11 PM   #63
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
Doesn't that suggest to you that consumers as a whole don't see this as an important feature? If it was, someone would be offering it.
You can still buy smartphones with user replaceable batteries. Oddly enough, it's the cheaper phones that have this "more expensive" feature. My brother recently decided I needed a newer phone (because he got one). So now I've a Blackberry KeyONE, which is nice but too big to carry — so I'm still using the Blackberry Q10, which is going to need another battery replacement soon. (Actually I've put the KeyONE on Tello, for $10 I get unlimited talk and text and a GB of data, so I use it at home and carry it in the car sometimes.) The KeyONE is the first cellphone I've owned that did not have an easily replaceable battery and DOES have USB-C.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote