View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 08:31 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Welcome to our newest moderators

Ladies and gentlemen from far and near,

I'm a little late with the announcement, for which I apologize. It's my greatest pleasure to announce that Blossom, DiapDealer and issybird have joined the ranks of moderators, aka "greenies"!

We hope you are as pleased as we are to see the greening of these members, as we feel they are all excellent choices.

So get your congratulations in here before you can start blaming them for anything that goes wrong around here.

WELCOME!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote