View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 05:31 AM   #5
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
That's interesting - when I first got my CyBook, it wouldn't display cover images bigger than 63KiB. I've just checked, and somewhere along the line they've fixed this to work with larger images. ( I noticed the cover size because my QuickLook plug-in requires <= 63KiB, so I didn't see a cover image on the file.)

I think it is still a problem for people using the PalmOS version of the Mobipocket Reader.

It's also currently the limit used in books generated using the Mobipocket Creator program. See

http://www.mobipocket.com/dev/articl...ile=images.htm

regards,

Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Are they? They seem to work fine in both the Cybook and the desktop reader, though.

(I added another version, for systems with the limitation).
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote