View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 07:50 PM   #13
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
Yes, the fixed version of Open With was released:

And chaley, one of the great wizards, has already pointed out that the error reported refers to Save To Format and Recoll Full Text Search...

(hurdy gurdy??)
@JimmXinu - Yes I thought you'd updated them because I don't have the manual-download-install-from-file versions any more. I forgot/didn't realise the lead post in PI Threats have a hidden version history

Would the Save To Format and Recoll Full Text Search even be there to create a Segfault - I thought bad PIs were thrown out when calibre starts.

The OP posted his problem was with Open With, 12 hours after chaleys post. From what was written I assume when Open With was removed the Segfault went away, which made me think the OP doesn't have the latest PI, because those symptoms are the same as we had with APPCRASH in Windows.

Added : and since confirmed by the OP in post 13 in Segfault when changing libs

hurdy-gurdy: street organ, often played by a man with a monkey, you might still see a few in Ireland and the Netherlands. Also London non rhyming slang for any machine whose purpose is known but whose workings are mysterious :lol:

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 12-14-2014 at 08:48 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote