View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 01:27 AM   #9
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
My Kobo Utilities has a semi-dynamic menu. It didn't seem to be causing problems, except when I tried to implement these changes. Unfortunately, I looked at Open View for the sample code. The release I made today includes the correct changes

Goodreads Sync also has a dynamic menu. And it isn't causing a problem here. I have a change to release properly, so I might make this as well and talk to kiwidude.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote