View Single Post
Old 10-25-2008, 01:05 PM   #115
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by runaway2k View Post
Having a problem with a reb1100. When I turn it on, the
screen turns dark and displays a grid pattern. I have no
access to any of the content. I've tried the reset button a
couple of times. Is a grid screen. I think is because i
removed the card and i forgot to turn it off. Please what
can i do?

I see this is your first post, so I'd like to welcome you to MobileRead.

nrapallo has offered some places you might look at in order find a possible solution to the problem you're experiencing with your ebook reader.

There was some response about posting to the thread that would be the most help. This is your first post and MobileRead can sometimes be daunting in the number of different areas that one needs to post in order to maximize the help needed.

Again, please see nrapallo's advice.

I, too, have a reb 1100. One was gridded and was only "fixed" while it was plugged in. Unplug it, and the problem recurred. Other people have had better success. What we own is what's called here on MobileRead a "Legacy" device. It's long out of production, but very much loved by those people who still have one.

I'm not an expert, by any means. Nrapallo, as mentioned before, is the person I'd call the expert.

Again, I welcome you to MobileRead and in hoping you get your Reader working again.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote