View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 11:52 PM   #1
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Change Cover to Show in Sleep Mode

I know how to change a cover in Calibre but how do I get the cover to show on the T1 in sleep mode? I know how to change the setting to show cover of last book read, that's not what I mean.

I have a few books who's covers show as text but the actual book as an image cover. For example Discovery of Witches, or Daughters of Witching Hill or Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close. I've changed the cover in Calibre to show the image as the cover but when I put the T1 in sleep mode it shows the text cover not the image cover.

How do I get that to change to the image cover? Is there an easy way to do it?

Thanks!
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote