View Single Post
Old 01-27-2011, 09:27 AM   #7
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinecone View Post
ABSOLUTELY

And the support here is AMAZING.

But instead of just posting a thank you, why not contribute a few bucks to the effort? That says thank you better than a million empty posts.
I couldn't agree more (no I don't work for Kovid) - the biggest way for all of us to show our appreciation is through donations to ALL the people that make this wonderful tool available to us.

I have never seen support as thorough as I have with Calibre and I am such a big fan. With that said, off to practice what I preach.
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote