View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 07:32 PM   #2
MmavisO
Seeker
MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus TF, PB 360, Jetbook Lite
First off, thank you for all the hard work on this!

I'm doing something wrong. I have downloaded the file, and extracted (using 7z) it. I have copied the extracted file onto the root of a known good SD card.Then I put the card into the slot on the (turned off) device. I hold down the plus and power buttons until I see the little android guy. It reboots a couple of seconds later, with nothing changed--still the Bookland screen, still have the android logo in landscape mode. I even tried extracting the file again since it was still in .tar format. That didn't work either. What am I failing to comprehend?
MmavisO is offline   Reply With Quote