View Single Post
Old 09-24-2010, 05:26 PM   #45
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebill View Post
I don't know if a story I read in one of Harlan Ellison's 'Dangerous Visions' taught me anything... but it certainly startled me. It was called "The Barn"
A Piers Anthony story, I believe, and I suspect both Piers and Harlan would be pleased to have provoked that response. The books were trying to deliberately explore taboo topics that hadn't been touched in SF, largely because of "adult" content.
______
Dennis
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote