View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 01:10 PM   #15
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by EowynCarter View Post
What I meant is that mobi will allows for one font in all the book.
And I'm currently looking at four on my Pocketbook reader app.
With the FBReader180 app for PB360 I can define over twenty if I wanted to, a different base font for every tag in the document.
http://code.google.com/p/fbreader-po...eader180_guide
OpenInkpot alows similar flexibility as do various userstyle hacks for ADE.

It's not the file format, it's the reader app.
With some apps, the least they can do is the most they will do. Others do a more concientious job at presenting readable output. Many reader apps just render the document blindly while others parse the content against external rendering guidelines (via userstyle css or an xml stylesheet) and allow the user to present the content exactly how they want it.
Its a philosophy kind of thing, not a law of nature.

Last edited by fjtorres; 07-20-2010 at 01:12 PM.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote