View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 02:20 PM   #2
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
There are font hacks for the different Kindles. I installed one on my KDXG using the Arial font set and am very happy with it. I'm not legally blind but I have very bad vision and prefer serif fonts for my reading experience. (One of the niceties of the Kobo reader is to easily switch between the sans serif and serif font.)

For the devices that support ePub fonts can be embedded into the ebook so that one is not dependent upon the device's font.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote