View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 03:20 PM   #53
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by friktion View Post
You can watch .avi's by downloading ASTRO file manager and clicking on the avi file. I've been watching like this. It's HD-beautiful!

QUOTE=dukefingaz;1836191]does anyone know how to load your own videos and what format it needs to be in for the kindle fire
Oh it does do AVI? That's great! I have a few documentaries I like to watch on it if I can find them.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote