View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 07:57 AM   #29
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
do you mean the old OS4 carousel system?
No. I mean the "recents" page (but I am going from memory because my Fire is packed up).
Quote:
there is no Kindle for Android app on my fire tablet [ afaik - that is an app which you optionally download / sideload to read kindle on non amazon hardware]
in settings, apps, all I can see Amazon Kindle [system app]. That is my kindle reader app. It is not using my kindle folder at all
The Fire reader app is equivalent to Kindle for Android. If you put a book in "kindle" the Fire reader will see it and let you read it. And IIRC books there will appear on the "Recent" list.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote