View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 04:50 PM   #20
Andanzas
Out of print
Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andanzas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500 (recycled), Pocketbook Inkpad X Pro
Yeah, I totally agree. ATDrake is a zombiepod.

These are the free issues included in the Image bundle (see ATDrake's post above). They all come in PDF format (there's only one link to download them all, but they come as separate files in a compressed folder):

Black Magick #1
Monstress #1
Paper Girls #1
Plutona #1
The Goddamned #1
Saints #1
Huck #1
I Hate Fairyland #1
Tokyo Ghost #1
Injection #1
Ringside #1
Limbo #1
Citizen Jack #1
Pretty Deadly #6 (yeah, I checked, and it's #6 for some reason).

I almost purchased Wayward and Planet Bitch during the last Image sale, and Stray Bullets looks interesting, so I got the $20 tier.
Andanzas is offline   Reply With Quote