View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 02:24 PM   #13
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ancalex View Post
First the source file (contains the autoit script and the jscript)

Second, the executable (contains the compiled autoit executable and again the jscript)
EDIT: This GUI wrapper works just fine as can be seen by this post clarifying why this didn't work for me initially! I recommend you try this with short names or just under the root directory to ensure the directory name contains no spaces and/or the comspec environment space doesn't get exhausted (or just increase it).

I tried to run the executable but got a Spybot false positive detection of malicious code (see attached picture). Spybot then deleted the file.

Is this a known problem?

What did you use to create the .exe. I'll try creating another .exe to see if it does the same thing. Weird.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Spybot-AutoIt executable error message.jpg
Views:	1116
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	27915  

Last edited by nrapallo; 04-21-2009 at 06:06 PM. Reason: false positve
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote