View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 09:33 AM   #11
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ancalex View Post
I have some knowledge in visual basic but my experience with visual basic express 2005 or 2008 was not satisfactory. On my laptop with only 512 MB of RAM visual express is working very, very slow. So I looked for alternatives and I found AutoIT a basic like scripting language. I will post soon a little script that achieve those things asked by nrapallo.
That would be terrific! Are you going to use Koda FormDesigner or straight AutoIt code with COM support?

Here is a sample GUI layout I was looking at using before:

And a while back, I was even toying with an Internet Explorer V6 interface, as seen below:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Any2IMP-IE6-interface.jpg
Views:	1090
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	27824   Click image for larger version

Name:	Any2IMP-input-types.jpg
Views:	1069
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	27969   Click image for larger version

Name:	Any2IMP-output-types.jpg
Views:	1123