View Single Post
Old 03-22-2008, 01:45 PM   #70
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ortep View Post
I just tested it on my XP machine. It starts, it let me choose the mobi2mobi directory, the ebook directory and the file. But as soon as i choose a file it stops. I let it run for about 20 minutes, but nothing happened. I had to kill it with the task manager. The processes I see are the Mobi2MobiGUI, using no CPU at al, but I also see two mobi2mobi processes. One of them is only 1400 K, also doing nothing, the other uses 14500K and is using 50% of my CPU.
Same symptoms here.

On my PC, seems to be a problem with the windows mobiperl binary -- it hangs even when run by itself. The perl version runs fine -- but is of no use with this GUI.

Last edited by bwaldron; 03-22-2008 at 02:31 PM.
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote