View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 03:18 PM   #54
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I agree completely. I started this thread as a serious topic and it gets hijacked and turned into something silly. The who issue is to get away from the silly and let those that want ti have it. But those that don't should not have to have it. The lounge has been hijacked and now there is no proper place to post messages not meant to be made silly. We have to wade through lots of silly threads to find the lounge messages that are not silly. There is another option. Do away with the silly message threads if we cannot have them separated.

And we have moderators participating in trying to derail this thread (yes, you know who you are). So why not do your moderator duties and keep this thread on track since it's not supported to be silly. I hate to say this, but all the silly messages in the thread really should be deleted.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote