View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 08:54 AM   #7
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsingh18 View Post
Thanks. What would be the quickest way to do that for the K4NT. I tried putting the jailbreak on my Kindle 2.5 International version.. it gave me the 'Update was not successful' Message, and life's back to normal/boring. Before I mess around with my new kindle (thats the 4NT) , I just want to make sure I'm going about it the right way...
Thanks again.
The jailbreaks work if you use one that matches your firmware version.

For the K4 (you do not need "Non-Touch", because the Touch is a K5), the older methods do not work on new firmware. Get the "data.tar.gz" jailbreak from the wiki.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote