View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 04:03 PM   #16
eggheadbooks1
Read, don't parrot.
eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.eggheadbooks1 figured out that Keyser Söze was the Kevin Spacey character in less than 20 minutes.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kobo Touch, Aldiko for Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Preview handles that visual confirmation quite well.
OMG, I've been using Sigil for years and I never noticed the F10 preview before (similar to Dreamweaver's Split View). Ha, ha -- I'm such a dork! I've been so used to switching back and forth between Book View and Code View that I never looked for anything else. Ya learn something new every day.

BTW, I tried it out. But now I have a new question:
In the lower right-hand corner an error displays. (See SS.) It appears to be somehow related to my browser? The file is otherwise fine (ie., passes validation). What might it be? I haven't figured out how to get Sigil to tell me where the error is. And the error disappears when I hide/unhide the console. It then reappears if I close down Preview and reopen it. Another mystery.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sigil TypeError.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	637.8 KB
ID:	155399  
eggheadbooks1 is offline   Reply With Quote