View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 09:38 PM   #9
banjomike
Addict
banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjomike ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505,DSlibris,nook Glow & Simple & HD+,Tab S2,Moon+,Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Just to illustrate the problem with a work around:

The correct width for which reader (I have several), and for which cover image (the size varies)?
That is the problem with most workarounds, they are not ideal.

Of the 300 or so titles on my Sony only a small number have a cover that is so stretched/distorted that I might even bother to fix it. The original poster has an epub that has a REAL problem. Many more of mine are slightly distorted but unless there was an option to enlarge image but "Keep Aspect Ratio" in Calibre I don't see much alternative.
banjomike is offline   Reply With Quote